Support Staff Vacancies
HOURS: 32.5 hours per week
Chief Finance Officer
HOURS: 32.5 hours per week DEADLINE EXPIRED
LOCAL GOVERNMENT PAY SCALE 5 POINT 9-12
(Actual Salary £18450 - £19406)
32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor who is able to cover lessons in the absence of the classroom teacher. If you are passionate about making a difference to the life chances of our students and have ambition to help educate students, then we would welcome your application. The successful applicant should be a committed individual who is able to work as part of a team with the ability to set a clear climate for learning with high expectations of behaviour so that students’ learning is not lost in the absence of their teacher.
Hedingham School and Sixth Form will offer you:
· The chance to work and develop in a successful, oversubscribed 11-18 school
· Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
· The opportunity to work closely with and support a Subject Area
· Opportunities to take part in extracurricular visits and clubs
· Supportive and friendly staff
Further details and an application pack can be obtained from the school:-
Tel: 01787 460470
Closing date: 20 January 2024
£12.36 per hour (from April 2024)
Required for our busy exam season.
We are seeking confident and reliable individuals to join our team of Exam Invigilators during the busy exam periods in May and June.
The position requires a flexible approach to working, although previous experience is not required as training will be provided.
Further information and an application form can be obtained from the school website.
Tel: 01787 460470 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Finance Officer
HOURS: DEADLINE EXPIRED
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Band: Scale 11 – points 38-42
Actual Salary: £46,464 - £50,512
37 hours per week – 52 weeks per year
(or negotiable for the right candidate)
Required as soon as possible
We seek to appoint a Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to be responsible for all aspects of school finances, budget and accounting.
Hedingham School is a safe, caring and supportive school that creates a challenging and stimulating learning environment for all learners. Hedingham School has 1142 students, including 177 in the Sixth Form.
We strive to foster positive relationships with students and staff, offering mutual respect for all members of the community. The CFO will play a key role in supporting the Headteacher and will be part of an extended Senior Leadership team to ensure that the school continues to make progress.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Significant experience of financial management, including end-of-year accounts and external liaison with auditors
· Ability to maintain appropriate financial systems to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
· Ability to think strategically and to articulate how they will further the school’s vision.
· Familiarity with business priorities in the education sector, and adept at balancing competing priorities
· Ability to analyse and interpret data, presenting it in accessible form to various audiences to inform decision making
· Sound judgement, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to successfully line manage colleagues to ensure high quality provision