The Hedingham School curriculum is underpinned by the school values. The wider school curriculum reinforces these values by ensuring that they permeate through each subject area's curriculum. The school values are:
- To provide the knowledge and skills required to be successful learners
- To create resilient and independent learners who are able to meet the challenges of the 21st century
- To prepare learners for the next step in their education
- To broaden their horizons through a rich and varied enrichment programme
- To encourage learners to be active citizens who contribute positively to the community
Our aim is to provide challenges and successes for all by offering diverse opportunities in and out of the classroom. Our curriculum is structured to ensure that each individual's academic and personal development is fulfilled.
We offer a vibrant learning environment where students are encouraged to 'think' and explore strategies to grasp and apply knowledge. Our curriculum is carefully sequenced to ensure that students' understanding of key concepts and skills are built over their time at Hedingham.
Our broad and balanced curriculum is not limited by the walls of our classrooms and is enhanced through all aspects of school life including:
- Leadership opportunities
- Trips and Visits
- Clubs and enrichment
- Careers advice and guidance
- Personal development and focus days