Information for Parents and Guardians
Please use the following email address to report a Covid-19 positive case.
Please do not use the general enquiries email address as the information may not be viewed straight away.
The school will not share names of people with coronavirus (Covid-19) unless essential to protect others.
DfE Updated Guidance (from 1 April 2022):
• adults with the symptoms of a respiratory infection, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell, should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature
• children and young people who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school, college or childcare when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend
• adults with a positive Covid-19 test result should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for 5 days, which is when they are most infectious. For children and young people aged 18 and under, the advice will be 3 days
• regular asymptomatic testing is no longer recommended in any education or childcare setting, including in SEND, alternative provision and children’s social care settings. Therefore, settings will no longer be able to order test kits
• residential SEND settings may be advised by their local health protection team to re-introduce some time-limited asymptomatic testing. This would be an exceptional measure, for targeted groups of staff and pupils or students (secondary age or above) in the event of a possible Covid-19 outbreak. These settings are scheduled to receive an automatic delivery of contingency supply test kits during the week commencing Monday 28 March the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) will publish new guidance. Most of the specific Covid-19 guidance for education and childcare settings will be withdrawn from GOV.UK on Friday 1 April. The operational guidance on the testing in education settings document sharing platform will also be removed on the same day
For more information, please visit the government website at:
Information for Staff
Please follow the same guidance as above with regards to reporting a positive COVID-19 test but also additionally follow the schools absence policy to make contact with the school about your absence.